Pink Impact Women’s Ministry is fueled by the mission of Grand Rapids First… bringing women to Christ and equipping them to be like Him.
Realizing that Women’s Ministry is no longer a "one size fits all" ministry, our goal is to meet the needs of our women—body, mind, soul and spirit.
We are creating pockets of opportunities for women to get connected to our church at various levels of relationship and ministry:
- Free Zumba classes are offered to connect the women of our community to our church.
- SHOPS (Shades of Pink Sisterhood) is the component of Pink Impact where “Naomi” and “Ruth” sisters cross generational boundaries and are paired in mentoring relationships.
- A women’s discipleship class is offered during the Wednesday night Connection time at both the 6:00 and 7:15 pm PODS allow moms to receive much-needed Bible study as well as child care.
- We also offer group shopping trips and other “like interest” activities throughout the year.
- Pink Impact will occasionally host large events to envelop and involve the entire region for ministry.
Through these many opportunities, our women are discovering growth in Christ and genuine, authentic relationships with other women at Grand Rapids First.
For more info visit PinkImpact.org